[ovirt-users] Is oVirt 3.6 with GlusterFS 3.7 recommended for production usage?

Dewey Du deweyto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 09:46:39 UTC 2016

You mean we dont need to add new storage domain for each ovirt-node?
Maybe I choose the "Use Host" option wrongly? I thought this is the way to
tie the storage of "Host-01" to GlusterFS by selecting "Host-01" on the
"Use Host" option.
And I should do the same thing for "Host-02", which adding new storage
domain with choosing "Host-02" on the "Use Host" option.
So do others. Host-03, Host-04 ...