[ovirt-users] 3.6 to 4.0 upgrade cert issue

Matt Haught dmhaught at ncsu.edu
Fri Jun 24 15:19:24 UTC 2016

I just attempted an upgrade from 3.6 to 4.0 hosted engine and ran into an
problem. The hosted engine vm updated without issue, but when I go to login
to the web interface to continue the process I get:

sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

at every page load and I can't login. I have a feeling that the issue comes
from where I replaced the self-signed certs with trusted ca signed certs a
year ago. Is there a work around?

CentOS 7.2

Thanks,

--