[ovirt-users] oVirt/RHEV and HP Blades and HP iSCSI SAN

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 03:05:39 UTC 2016

Hi Dan

I should have mentioned that we need to use the same subnet for both iSCSI
interfaces which is why I ended up bonding (mode 1) these.  Looking at
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.6/html/Administration_Guide/sect-Preparing_and_Adding_Block_Storage.html#Configuring_iSCSI_Multipathing,
it doesn't say anything about tying the iSCSI Bond back to the host.  In
our DEV environment I removed the bond the iSCSI interfaces were using and
created the iSCSI Bond as per this link.  What do I do now?  Recreate the
bond and give it an IP?  I don't see where to put an IP for iSCSI against
the hosts?

Lastly, not using jumbo frames as where a critical infrastructure
organisation and I fear possible side effects.

Thanks