[ovirt-users] Setup new enviroment

Andy Michielsen andy.michielsen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 08:12:01 UTC 2016

Hello,

This is the setup I was thinking about doing. But Fernando's suggestion also makes sense.
Can I maybe install the host on 3 servers for high availability and run local storage for the vm's ?

But i only have 1 node available at the moment. As soon as I install a first one I can migrate the vm's already running on the other hosts to this new oVirt host.

How can I install 1 node with a hosted engine on glusterfs or ??? and use local storage for my vm's. Later as the other host become available I will add them acordingly.

What would be a good network setup as I only have 2 nic's per host. Or should I invest in addidional nic's

Kind regards

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad