[ovirt-users] no katello 3.0 errata available anymore into ovirt

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 13:33:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

The Katello 3.x api is not backward compatible with Katello 2.1 api,
therefore it will not be supported until ovirt-engine-3.6.8.
Patches to support it were merged today [1].

Supporting Katello 3.0 was merged to the ovirt-engine master version last
week and it should be available in the nightly build versions
(both for ovirt-engine-master and ovirt-engine-4.0).

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/59777/

Thanks,
Moti

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Nathanaël Blanchet <blanchet at abes.fr>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I upgraded to the latest katello 3.0, and errata are not available anymore
> for hosts or vms. There is no error, it always displays 0 errata.
> The name of the host/vm is the same as into foreman.
> Though, list of provisionned hosts is still available, so I suppose the
> issue comes from katello API and not foreman API.
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Nathanaël Blanchet
>
> Supervision réseau