[ovirt-users] Create a Virtual Disk failed

Dewey Du deweyto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:54:50 UTC 2016

I used yum to update the lastest 3.6 version. And have installed
ovirt-engine-webadmin-portal-debuginfo ovirt-engine-userportal-debuginfo.
But it seems that there's no more stack trace log.

$ tailf /var/log/ovirt-engine/ui.log

2016-06-28 23:50:30,076 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.ui.frontend.server.gwt.OvirtRemoteLoggingService]
(default task-1) [] Permutation name: 4F7357E226A20F21D89332F184D6C272
2016-06-28 23:50:30,076 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.ui.frontend.server.gwt.OvirtRemoteLoggingService]
(default task-1) [] Uncaught exception: :
com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError)
 __gwt$exception: <skipped>: a is undefined
at Unknown._kj(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.JUq(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.Fbr(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.Hno(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.t0n(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.w0n(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.q3n(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.t3n(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.S2n(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.V2n(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.bMe(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.V7(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.k8(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.czf/c.onreadystatechange<(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.Ux(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.Yx(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.Xx/<(Unknown Source)
at Unknown.anonymous(Unknown Source)