[ovirt-users] ovirt-engine-4.0 storage ISO Domain Unattached

Erik Brakke hawkeyeerik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:25:22 UTC 2016

I had this issue too on 3.6 (just goofing around on a home lab).  The
problem for me was the NFS export was not configured.  I followed the howto
(
http://www.ovirt.org/documentation/how-to/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-nfs-storage-issues/)
and exported the ISO domain and I was able to attach in the GUI and use the
ISO uploader.  I thought engine-setup would export it for me, but that was
all that was missing.