[ovirt-users] virt-v2v converting multi-disk

Clint Boggio clint at theboggios.com
Tue Mar 1 00:31:31 UTC 2016

Thanks Rich for the clarification and thanks Moran for getting me to the right human :-)

I'll be searching for the import feature tomorrow after I build out the main storage domain and the datacenter goes green.

I REALLY appreciate all you guys do, and the help you provide.

I've tried the -i libvirtxml method and it fails and I suspect it's because the legacy KVM environment is Ubuntu based. Any tricks or pointers would be appreciated.

I typically scp the VM image file to the root of the export domain and use the -i <image> method because of the limitation of Ubuntu.

Thank you again