[ovirt-users] Update Self-Hosted-Engine - Right Way?

Taste-Of-IT kontakt at taste-of-it.de
Fri Mar 4 09:44:45 UTC 2016

Hello Simon,

i am new with oVirt, but are you sure, that this is the way for the
self-hosted-engine? Because i have no commands with hosted-***. As far
as i understand the engine runs in self-hosted-engine on same host and
therefore there is no way to enter the vm with engine and set it to
maintenance mode.?!

Regards
Taste