[ovirt-users] Hosted engine disk migration

Pat Riehecky riehecky at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 4 17:27:30 UTC 2016

I'm on oVirt 3.6

I'd like to migrate my hosted engine storage to another location and
have a few questions:

(a) what is the right syntax for glusterfs in
/etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/hosted-engine.conf? (I'm currently on nfs3)

(b) what is the right syntax for fibre channel?

(c) where are instructions for how to migrate the actual disk files?
(google was little help)

(d) Can the hosted engine use the same (gluster/fibre) volume as my VM
Images?

(e) I get various "Cannot edit Virtual Machine. This VM is not managed
by the engine." in the console for manipulating the HostedEngine.  Is
that expected?

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky