[ovirt-users] ovirt 3.6.3.4 and VLAN are not friends

Fabrice Bacchella fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr
Wed Mar 9 10:53:13 UTC 2016

The logs are in a private mail.

I'm starting with a simple configuration.

2 interfaces (eth0 and eth1, consistent network device naming is disabled). eth0 got it's IP from DHCP in the native VLAN, eth1 is not configured. No jumbo frame

So there is no IP and no configuration yet for the tagged VLAN, I will configure that latter, and any way I don't intent to give them IP on the hosts, I just want to bring networks to the virtual machine.