[ovirt-users] Storage Issues

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 11:55:17 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 12:21 PM, Budur Nagaraju <nbudoor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any other option apart from this ? as I will be keep adding
> multiple LUNS ,it would not be easier to move the the templates every time.

You can use block storage, and have a storage domain using up to 10 LUNs.

Put the templates on this storage domain, and add LUNs when you need more
storage.

Note that block storage domain has a limit on number of volumes, our current
recommendation is 350 volumes. This means 350 disks without snapshots, or
if you use snapshots, 350 / number of snapshots.

Nir