[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] Welcome: New ovirt.org website!

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Fri Mar 11 09:54:51 UTC 2016

Hello,

it seems that some links are not the good ones, in particular for some
pictures, for instance
http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/infra/python-sdk/
But it was perhaps already the case before the new site...

Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle Infrastrutures Informatiques
227 avenue Professeur-Jean-Louis-Viala