[ovirt-users] centos 7.1 and up & ixgbe

Johan Kooijman mail at johankooijman.com
Thu Mar 17 08:49:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Since we upgraded to the latest ovirt node running 7.2, we're seeing that
nodes become unavailable after a while. It's running fine, with a couple of
VM's on it, untill it becomes non responsive. At that moment it doesn't
even respond to ICMP. It'll come back by itself after a while, but oVirt
fences the machine before that time and restarts VM's elsewhere.

Engine tells me this message:

VDSM host09 command failed: Message timeout which can be caused by
communication issues

Is anyone else experiencing these issues with ixgbe drivers? I'm running on
Intel X540-AT2 cards.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Johan Kooijman