[ovirt-users] seria consol setup

Fabrice Bacchella fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr
Wed Mar 23 11:04:22 UTC 2016

I'm reading the documentation here :
    http://www.ovirt.org/documentation/admin-guide/serial-console-setup/

After a few strace, I found the ssh configuration used for the custom ssh that listen on port 2222:
/usr/share/ovirt-vmconsole/ovirt-vmconsole-proxy/ovirt-vmconsole-proxy-sshd/sshd_config

And I have a big problem with it.
It says "GSSAPIAuthentication no" but public key authentication is not allowed in my data center, we use kerberos every where.
So I wonder if I can edit this file ? How is it managed by ovirt ?
I can always use puppet to modify just this line, it will be fine for me.

The point 4 in Automatic Setup is not very helpfull:
"	• once the setup succesfully run, and once ovirt-engine is running, you can log in and register a SSH key. (TODO: add picture)"

what does it mean ?