[ovirt-users] Delete Failed to update OVF disks, OVF data isn't updated on those OVF stores (Data Center Default, Storage Domain hostedengine_nfs).

Paul Groeneweg | Pazion paul at pazion.nl
Wed Mar 23 22:12:25 UTC 2016

After the 3.6 updates ( which didn't went without a hitch )

I get the following errors in my event log:

Failed to update OVF disks 18c50ea6-4654-4525-b241-09e15acf5e99, OVF data
isn't updated on those OVF stores (Data Center Default, Storage Domain
hostedengine_nfs).

VDSM command failed: Could not acquire resource. Probably resource factory
threw an exception.: ()

http://screencast.com/t/S8cfXMsdGM

When I check on file there is some data, but not updated:
http://screencast.com/t/hbXQFlou

When I check in the web interface I see 2 OVF files listed. What are these
for, can I delete them? http://screencast.com/t/ymnzsNHj7e

Hopefully someone knows what to do about these warnings/erros and whether I
can delete the OVF files.

Best Regards,
Paul Groeneweg