[ovirt-users] Losing IP config on host

David LeVene David.LeVene at blackboard.com
Thu Mar 24 04:03:11 UTC 2016

Hi Rein,

Not sure if you are using IPv6, but I ran into this issue it wouldn't configure things correctly. If I fixed it manually after a reboot it would fail again. There is a patch that is being released in ovirt 3.6.4 which resolves the issue I was having.

Your issue might be related - http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2016-March/038201.html which is fixed in https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/54237

The RH guys will generally ask for your vdsm logs and maybe supervdsm (see the above post for more information on where they are located). Looking in these logs might guide you as well.

Regards
David