[ovirt-users] Active Directory (LDAP) user auth is slow

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 12:51:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

if you remove user, then also permissions of that user to vms will be
removed.
And yes, you will have to add all those permissions back to users from
new profile.

But, you can try migration tool[1], to migrate all users to new AAA profile.
If you have any problem with it, you can ask.

Ondra

[1]
https://github.com/machacekondra/ovirt-engine-kerbldap-migration/blob/master/README.md