[ovirt-users] ovirt - unsupported GFS config ??

paf1 at email.cz paf1 at email.cz
Thu Mar 24 14:19:09 UTC 2016

Hello,
I tried create stripe 2 replica 3 arbiter1 gluster volume for testing.
So , glusterFS such type from commandline was successfull, but domain
creation looks to be unsupported. with oVirt message "Error while
executing action AddGlusterFsStorageDomain: Storage Domain target is
unsupported".
Cam U tell me if is it  error or really unsuported ??

exam:
gluster volume create 12HP12-S2R3A1P2 stripe 2 replica 3 arbiter 1
1hp1:/STORAGES/P2/GFS 1hp2:/STORAGES/P2/GFS
kvmarbiter:/STORAGES/P2-1/GFS 2hp1:/STORAGES/P2/GFS
2hp2:/STORAGES/P2/GFS  kvmarbiter:/STORAGES/P2-2/GFS  force

RHEL 7-2.1511
vdsm - vdsm-4.17.23-1.el7
gluster - glusterfs-3.7.9-1.el7
ovirt - 3.5.6.2-1