[ovirt-users] How to connect a VM with a port = -1

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Fri Mar 25 07:48:55 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

-1 is what Engine sends to trigger auto allocation of spice ports from libvirt on the virtualization Host.
Once the VM is booted, Vdsm should report the port allocated by libvirt to Engine.

Does this happen consistently or just sporadically? Which version of packages are you using?

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D