[ovirt-users] Error Installing Self hosted Engine on Centos 7

Modou Conteh modou.m.conteh at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 26 01:13:45 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reponse, No I have not tried that but I was able use the
iso image and install the vm but when the vm starts it does not have
internet connection even after configuring eth0 with a valid ip address.  I
decided to start over but there is no easy way to start over. Also the disk
that was used for installing the VM could not be reused even though there
is plenty of space on it.  It seems it says it could not be initialized, I
had to use the delete the raid config and readd through the BOIS setup to
be able to reuse the disk.
I am trying again one more time and see.  I hope there is a way to make the
disk available again after a failed setup instead of the above mentioned
method.

Thanks