[ovirt-users] ovirt-event-notifier for e-mail notification

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 12:24:12 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 2:41 PM,  <nicolas at devels.es> wrote:
> El 2016-03-28 12:30, Yedidyah Bar David escribió:

>>> Yes.

>>> The package is indeed installed, but the service seems not.
>>

>> Can you please try:
>>
>> systemctl list-unit-files | grep ovirt-engine
>>

> Ah, that was the problem. It is installed as ovirt-engine-notifier, not as
> ovirt-event-notifier.

OK :-)

Only now I realized you wrote 'ovirt-event-notifier' :-)

> Maybe it was renamed from a previous version? If you
> wish, I can submit a bug so the text in the oVirt admin is renamed.

Please do.

Actually it was never named ovirt-event-notifier. AFAICT this string only
ever existed in this message, probably some simple typo no-one ever noticed
until you did now :-)

It indeed was renamed in the past, though. It's previous name was
'engine-notifierd':

https://gerrit.ovirt.org/14378

Thanks for the report!

--