[ovirt-users] i meet some problems of ovirt3.6.2

plysan plysab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:03:17 UTC 2016

Hi, 赵亮

just be aware that you have to wait for some time(maybe several minutes to
10 min) before ha vms can reboot on other hosts.

I want to know from the time you reboot the host:
what warning&error log did you see on webadmin ui?
how the host status changes during this time
and could you provide the output of /var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log please
? just the new output from the time you reboot the host, and for several
minues after that.

thanks