[ovirt-users] Shared storage between DC

NUNIN Roberto Roberto.Nunin at comifar.it
Sun May 1 11:37:30 UTC 2016

Hi
I have in production the scenery something similar to what you've described.
The "enabling factor" is represented by an "storage virtualization" set of appliances, that maintain mirrored logical volume over fc physical volumes across two distinct datacenters, while giving rw simultaneus access to cluster hypervisors split between datacenters, that run the VMs.

So: cluster also is spread across dc, no need to import nothing.
Regards,

Roberto