[ovirt-users] Shared storage between DC

Arsène Gschwind arsene.gschwind at unibas.ch
Mon May 2 07:44:20 UTC 2016

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for your information but....
When I'm writing about DC I mean defined DC in oVirt and so far I could
see that when you define a storage domain in one oVirt DC it will not be
available in another DC and I don't know what would happen if I would
import it on the second DC.
In your setup, did you just define 1 DC and multiple clusters?

Regards,
Arsène