[ovirt-users] Errors while trying to join an external LDPA provider

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon May 2 13:02:19 UTC 2016

>>I am unsure I understand. What is missing in interactive setup to
>>properly setup TLS?
>>You just enter CA certificte path/url/system and Java keystore file is
>>created for you by the tool.

>I'll try to generate a new file with the interactive setup and tell you if the result is different.

So, here is my problem when using the interactive setup :

[ INFO  ] Connecting to LDAP using 'ldaps://xxxx:636'
[WARNING] Cannot connect using 'ldaps://xxxx:636': {'info': "TLS error -8172:Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user.", 'desc': "Can't contact LDAP server"}
[ ERROR ] Cannot connect using any of available options