[ovirt-users] Web administration page gone

Francis Yap francly at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:22:45 UTC 2016

Hi Yedidyah,

The conf.d folder is all name with foreman config file, all related with
Ovirt is gone.

I try to run the given command and it try to setup a new https webadmin
portal? I afraid the previous before install foreman the webadmin portal
running with all the VM and configuration will it impact? where is this
data store? How do I ensure it's not overwritten.

Thanks

Thanks & Regards
Francis Yap