[ovirt-users] Problems exporting VM's

Luciano Natale luchonat at gmail.com
Sun May 8 00:14:48 UTC 2016

Hi everyone. I've been having trouble when exporting VM's. I get error when
moving image. I've created a whole new storage domain exclusive for this
issue, and same thing happens. It's not always the same VM that fails, but
once it fails on a certain storage domain, I cannot export it anymore.
Please tell me which logs are relevant so i can post them and any other
relevant iformation I can provide, and maybe someone can help me get
through this problem.

Ovirt version is 3.5.4.2-1.el6. Hosted engines is CentOS 6. Hosts are
CentOS 7. VM's are all CentOS 7, except for two that are CentOS 6 and
Windows 7.

Please excuse my bad english!
Thanks in advance!

--