[ovirt-users] Web administration page gone

Francis Yap francly at gmail.com
Mon May 9 01:59:18 UTC 2016

Hi Yedidyah,

I tried "engine-setup
--otopi-environment='OVESETUP_APACHE/configured=bool:False'"
it did add a ovirt relevant httpd file in conf.d folder but it did't
resolve the problem.

So I setup a test machine and did the simulation, the solution is get file
in the test machine while ovirt is good, replace httpd.conf / conf.d/* and
conf.d.module/* that resolved the problem.

Thank you

Thanks & Regards
Francis Yap