[ovirt-users] virt-in-virt problem: DHCP failing for a container in a oVirt VM

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Wed May 11 14:17:03 UTC 2016

OK; I searched the oVirt site for 'engine-config' (unfamiliar with it) and found the following page:
https://www.ovirt.org/develop/developer-guide/engine/engine-config-examples/

I see the instructions on it for "Adding VM custom properties (macspoof)", so I did execute the referenced engine-config line, and then restarted the ovirt-engine service. I then went and powered off the VM I'd like to deactivate mac spoof filtering on, then went in to the User Portal and clicked "Edit" on the VM. However, I can not find a "Custom Properties" dialog anywhere in the VM Edit UI (yes, I did enable Advanced options.) Where should I be seeing this?