[ovirt-users] Ovirt All in one spice-sound

Johan Vermeulen jameslast29 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:31:57 UTC 2016

Hello David,

thank you very much for the reply.

Both host, client and the machine from wich I connect through Spice is
Centos7
In the guest machine, I see an audio card with lspci:

00:04.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family)
High Definition Audio Controller (rev 01)
    Subsystem: Red Hat, Inc QEMU Virtual Machine
    Physical Slot: 4
    Memory at fe020000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
    Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel

What I did now ( I think ) is check "use guest agent" in admin  console and
now it works.

Thanks again for the help.

greetings, J.