[ovirt-users] Ovirt All in one spice-sound

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Wed May 11 16:02:45 UTC 2016

Audio should work with thick client (launched using both plug-in and .vv
file - natively) in all cases.

HTML5 client IIRC supports audio. It requires opus codec support on the
server however which isn't included in el7 spice-server yet. Keep your
fingers crossed for 7.3 or try with your own build of more recent spice
server, rebuilt with opus support enabled (but in that case, use some
_released_ version, the master has seen a lot of churn in last 1/2 year
without much real-world testing).

David