[ovirt-users] RemoveDiskSnapshots error's on engine log

Ivo Rütsche lists.ovirt.org at direct.ruetsche.com
Wed May 11 21:32:53 UTC 2016

Hi List

At the moment, we replace a filer and we have to move the VM's to
another filer. We have a lot of problems with it. Sometime we have to
restart the engine, sometime we have to move the image arround and
sometimes we don't have a chance to remove the snapshots. When the VM is
running, most of the time the snapshot remove never starts.

Now, i found these errors every second in the engine.log since today:

2016-05-11 23:25:29,102 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.CommandsFactory]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-90) [] Error in invocating CTOR of
command 'RemoveDiskSnapshots': null
2016-05-11 23:25:29,102 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.SchedulerUtilQuartzImpl]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-90) [] Failed to invoke scheduled method
invokeCallbackMethods: null
2016-05-11 23:25:30,104 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.CommandsFactory]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-66) [] Error in invocating CTOR of
command 'RemoveDiskSnapshots': null
2016-05-11 23:25:30,104 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.SchedulerUtilQuartzImpl]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-66) [] Failed to invoke scheduled method
invokeCallbackMethods: null
2016-05-11 23:25:31,105 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.CommandsFactory]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-76) [] Error in invocating CTOR of
command 'RemoveDiskSnapshots': null
2016-05-11 23:25:31,105 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.SchedulerUtilQuartzImpl]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-76) [] Failed to invoke scheduled method
invokeCallbackMethods: null

I try everything, but i can't find the problem.

Anyone who have an idea, where i have to search?

Thank's for help.

Ivo