[ovirt-users] volume_utilization_chunk_mb not working

Grundmann, Christian Christian.Grundmann at fabasoft.com
Fri May 13 11:32:26 UTC 2016

Hi,
@ This looks correct if this is in the [irs] section of the configuration.
It is

cat /etc/vdsm/vdsm.conf
[vars]
ssl = true

[addresses]
management_port = 54321

[irs ]
volume_utilization_percent=15
volume_utilization_chunk_mb=4048

do I need a space before and after the = ?

@ We support initialSize argument when creating volumes - use when importing external vms (v2v), but it is not exposed in the ui.
If you think think exposing it in the ui is a useful feature, you can file a bug:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=ovirt-engine

I don't need it in the ui, but it would be nice to have it as tuneable

Thx
Christian