[ovirt-users] Unable to install 3.6.5 under CentOS 6.7

Tom Lambdin tlambdin at brighttalk.com
Mon May 16 09:58:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

Although the release note indicates that 3.6.5 is supported under CentOS/RHEL 6.7, when we attempt to update to the the latest version under CentOS 6.7, the highest version we can get from the repo is 3.6.3.
If we spin up a brand new machine running CentOS 7.2, we do however successfully get 3.6.5. Ideally we’d like to avoid having to migrate our management host to CentOS 7 at this time.
Is there something we’re missing here or is there a problem with the repo configuration?

Regards,

-Tom Lambdin