[ovirt-users] oVirt Node 3.6

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Mon May 16 12:09:17 UTC 2016

Hi,

I attempted to download the oVirt Node 3.6 from
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.6-snapshot/iso/ovirt-node-iso/
and I also find there is another ovirt-node-ng. Which one should we
download.

I downloaded the one at
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.6-snapshot/iso/ovirt-node-iso/,
but this iso file seems to have an issue. Although it boots the server
properly at around 66% into installation, the installer throws up an
error - I/O error, file not found or some thing of this sort.
Installation doesn't go forward at all. We have to power off the server,
reboot with CentOS DVD install using yum local install command.

Are these files proper? Which one should we use?
--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava