[ovirt-users] During Hosted Engine Deployment. CPU Type not listed as compatible. No selection to choose from.

Langley, Robert Robert.Langley at ventura.org
Tue May 17 17:49:00 UTC 2016

Thank you, Simone.

I am sorry. I made a mistake with the CPU type. I got the references mixed up.
The one I'm having trouble with is the 2007 server with an Intel Xeon 5050 (Dell has it as a Dempsey in their hardware list for this server).
Virtualization Technology is Enabled in the BIOS and the BIOS is at the latest released version from 2013.

I am attaching the logs that were requested.