[ovirt-users] Query on High Availability of VMs

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Sat May 21 21:48:20 UTC 2016

The vms are controlled by watchdog daemon. in your last screenshot the
watchdog operation is not defined.You should select between reset/pause or
stop.

Hi All,

I am Geetha here. I am trying to test High availability of VMs in Ovirt.

The setup is I have two hosts. Power Management is configured using ilom
(ilom ports).

The Vms are configured to be high available as below

Cluster Policy allows Vm migration

Now in this scenario, When I take the hosts to maintenance mode , All the
VMS automatically migrate to another hosts which is great.

But when one of the hosts goes offline the VMs just shuts down and does not
restart on another hosts.

Is there any configuration I am missing?

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Geetha

ip.access Ltd. <http://www.ipaccess.com>

individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee,
you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or
copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

*Company registration number 3400157, Building 2020, Cambourne Business
Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6DW, United Kingdom*