[ovirt-users] Hosted engine HA does not migrate on maintenance

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Mon May 23 09:16:43 UTC 2016

Hi Ralf,

can you please attach the following files?

- The engine log
- The hosted engine agent log from all hosts
- The vdsm log from all hosts

It will greatly help us diagnosing this. We even have a bug with similar
symptoms and this might give us some insight to what happened there as well.

Thanks

--
Martin Sivak
SLA / oVirt