[ovirt-users] Cannot sync networks

Roderick Mooi roderick at sanren.ac.za
Wed May 25 06:24:28 UTC 2016

Hi Alona

Thanks but this is what I already tried between steps 5 and 6 - when I
click “ok” it tries to sync and eventually seems to give up and roll back.
Will it help if I uncheck “verify engine to host connectivity”? (I’m
surprised that the verification fails as technically the network I’m trying
to set is the one that is currently being used by the host and engine - all
I want to do is update the DC to match….)

Regards,

Roderick

Roderick Mooi

Senior Engineer: South African National Research Network (SANReN)
Meraka Institute, CSIR

roderick at sanren.ac.za | +27 12 841 4111 | www.sanren.ac.za