[ovirt-users] How to change host networks?

Roderick Mooi roderick at sanren.ac.za
Wed May 25 06:27:17 UTC 2016

Good day

Can anyone assist me with this please? - I'm starting over and would like
to know how to change network settings correctly post-installation. Must I
only change it in the GUI and then sync to have the changes applied to the
hosts? Does this work for the management network?

Thanks,

Roderick

Roderick Mooi

Senior Engineer: South African National Research Network (SANReN)
Meraka Institute, CSIR

roderick at sanren.ac.za | +27 12 841 4111 | www.sanren.ac.za