[ovirt-users] moVirt 1.4 RC1 (Android client for oVirt)

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Thu May 26 06:47:26 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 6:32 PM, Michal Skrivanek <mskrivan at redhat.com>
wrote:

> > On 25 May 2016, at 13:50, Tomas Jelinek <tjelinek at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hey All,
> >
> > the first RC of moVirt 1.4 has been released!
> >
> > It can be downloaded only using direct link[1] - the play store will be
> upgraded after considered stable.
> >
> > The most important feature of this release was to enhance the dashboard
> so it will look similar to the one coming to oVirt 4.0.
> > Screenshot attached.
> >
> > Other changes:
> > - Added new dashboard functionality (virtual/physical consumption,
> clickable cpu/memory consumption)
> > - Better UI (dashboard, adding/editing triggers)
> > - Better sorting in lists
> > - Memory units are now displayed correctly
> > - Fixed crashing bugs when looking at hosted engine
> >
> > Would you like to help/contribute?
> > Sure, for example you can:
> > - give feedback on the new dashboard (the one from the attachment)

Looks great!

> I guess the two lists in portrait mode are truncated all the time, it
> would probably make more sense to show only one column and switch hosts/vms
> via real/virtual toggle

Or show the top 5 VMs and below it, the top 5 hosts. This way the text
isn't cut:

Most utilized VMs:
abc-vm 107%
def-vm 105%
this-and-that-vm 44%

Most utilized hosts:
this-host 27%
that-host 30%

> > - download RC [1], test it and report bugs

Small nitpick - the color of the warning icon should not be yellow if there
are no warnings.
Y.