[ovirt-users] Changing Cluster CPU Type in a single Host with Hosted Engine environment

Ralf Braendli ralf.braendli at JVM.CH
Thu May 26 13:01:18 UTC 2016

Hi

Thanks a lot for you help.
Just to be sure.
The Database would be the Datebase on the HostedEngine right ?
After this operation should it work directly or is a restart required ?

And for the Bug report this should be done here https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?classification=oVirt ?

Best Regards

Ralf Brändli