[ovirt-users] Could not associate gluster brick with correct network warning

Roderick Mooi roderick at sanren.ac.za
Mon May 30 08:30:34 UTC 2016

Hi

Yes, I created the volume using "gluster volume create ..." prior to
installing ovirt. Something I noticed is that there is no "gluster" bridge
on top of the interface I selected for the "Gluster Management" network -
could this be the problem?

Thanks,

Roderick

Roderick Mooi

Senior Engineer: South African National Research Network (SANReN)
Meraka Institute, CSIR

roderick at sanren.ac.za | +27 12 841 4111 | www.sanren.ac.za