[ovirt-users] What recovers a VM from pause?

InterNetX - Juergen Gotteswinter jg at internetx.com
Mon May 30 13:30:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

you are aware of the fact that eql sync replication is just about
replication, no single piece of high availability? i am not even sure if
it does ip failover itself. so better think about minutes of
interruptions than seconds.

anyway, dont count on ovirts pause/unpause. theres a real chance that it
will go horrible wrong. a scheduled maint. window where everything gets
shut down whould be best practice

Juergen