[ovirt-users] Moving Hosted Engine NFS storage domain
P.Staniforth at leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Tue May 31 11:32:33 UTC 2016
we would like to move our NFS storage used for the HostedEngine.
Plan would be
* enable global maintenance
* shut-down HostedEngine VM
* edit /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/hosted-engine.conf on hosts
* copy storage domain from old to new nfs server
* start HostedEngine VM
* run engine-setup on HostedEngine VM
* disable global maintenance
Has anyone had any experience doing this?
Have I missed any steps out
we are currently running oVirt 3.6.2
To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users