[ovirt-users] VDSM Network Interface configuration

Marcin Mirecki mmirecki at redhat.com
Fri Oct 7 07:19:34 UTC 2016

Brett,

Does your /etc/resolv.conf contain the correct dns's?
If not, please update them.

If you need to override the changes done to the ifcfg files, you can use the hooks
to introduce your own custom changes. You can find an article describing this in
more details here:
https://www.ovirt.org/blog/2016/05/modify-ifcfg-files/

Marcin