[ovirt-users] Unable to get HE up after update

Susinthiran Sithamparanathan chesusin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 20:19:28 UTC 2016

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Simone Tiraboschi <stirabos at redhat.com>
wrote:

> No, the issue is definitively there but I was trying to identify the root
> cause.

Yes, hopefully we'll pretty soon.

>> I've uploaded engine-setup logs to https://my.owndrive.com/index.
>> php/s/3Dcyho9bqo7oZs8 in the folder engine-setup and you'll see many.
>>

> You uploaded ovirt-hosted-engine-setup logs from the host while now we
> need engine-setup logs from the engine VM.

You can find the logs under engine-vm https://my.owndrive.com/index.
php/s/3Dcyho9bqo7oZs8. I've uploaded the other logs from the engine VM in
case those could be useful in our debugging purpose.

--

Susinthiran Sithamparanathan (who forgot to send to the list + Yedidyah
hence this email)