[ovirt-users] oVirt AD integration problems

cmc iucounu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:30:14 UTC 2016

Hi Ondra,

It manages to authenticate, but appends the domain again once I'm logged
in, for instance, if I log in as user 'cam', it will log me in,
and display the login name in the top right corner as 'cam at domain.com@
domain.com' (this shows up in the log as well: it shows me
logging in as cam at domain.com, but then returns an error as user
cam at domain.com@domain.com is not authorized). My thought was
that something done earlier when I was playing around with sssd, kerberos
and AD is doing this, though I have removed these packages
and run authconfig to remove sssd. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Cam