[ovirt-users] oVirt AD integration problems

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 09:06:40 UTC 2016

Hi Cam,

this is OK, because we use user principal name(UPN)[1] for the
'username' field of the oVirt. So the result username will consist of
UPN at authz-extension, so if your user's UPN is 'user at domain' and you
will name your authz extension as 'domain', then the result username
will be 'user at domain@domain'.

The problem, that you can't get authorized is that you didn't assigned
any permissions to your user.

[1] https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms680857(v=vs.85).aspx